I am tired
- feeling like I’ve let people down
- upsetting people
- feeling like I haven’t put enough energy or effort into my degree
- feeling like I don’t have enough time to do my job
- not talking to my friends enough
- being slow at replies
- fighting my eating disordered thoughts
- dealing with the consequences of someone else’s actions
- feeling scared of falling backwards
- feeling scared that I’m not doing people proud
- feeling like I’m letting down my friends who are no longer here
- not spending enough time with my friends who are here
- prioritising university
- disliking myself
- being tired
- feeling upset
- feeling guilty
- letting myself feel guilty for things outside of my control
- not being heard
- letting my family down
- feeling ashamed
- feeling lost
- feeling controlled by my past
- worrying about the future
- feeling like I’ve got to constantly be productive
- not sleeping
- feeling anxious
- feeling silenced by other people
- hiding my opinion
I am so tired
But that doesn’t mean I will stop because I know things will get better. Things will get easier. It’s okay to sit with these feelings.
Sit. Feel. Process.
I am tired of feeling heavy
I am filled with my truth.
I’ve said it before and I will again:
The truth needs to exist. Somewhere else. Other than inside of me.
I need to free myself. Because, not everything that weighs me down is mine to carry.
Love E x